The Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 3rd Sept

+7
Moski
KellieBellie
Kristen
Desrae
Cat
Lex81
*Princess_Jez*
11 posters

Go down

Wednesday 3rd Sept Empty Wednesday 3rd Sept

Post by *Princess_Jez* Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:01 am

Do you spend much money on urself? and what is the money that u do spend on urself on???

*Princess_Jez*
Barista
Barista

Number of posts : 3923

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 3rd Sept Empty Re: Wednesday 3rd Sept

Post by Lex81 Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am

I havent in long time ...but since my birthday I've gone a bit crazy! Also helps that i now have money!

I bought two sports brass, new candles and housey stuff, I'm getting new tyres on my car also window tinting, 5 new tops the other day and going to the day spa in three weeks my bestie which is costing $800 ......I cant wait! Bring it on!
Lex81
Lex81
Cappuccino
Cappuccino

Number of posts : 1123

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:10 am

Nope nothing at all really. Don't get my nails or hair done, I search for bargins for clothes so only if they are on special.
Cat
Cat
Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows

Number of posts : 895

Back to top Go down

Post by Desrae Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:35 am

Not really. Every now & then I like to treat myself but I prefer to spend money on my house to make that nice. I do spend a bit on skin care but Im more likely to buy a new doona cover than a nice top for myself
Desrae
Desrae
Short Black
Short Black

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:42 am

I would say probably $100 per month. That's hair, skin care range (which DH uses too), alcohol, make up and clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:42 am

Hardly ever! I like to spend money on other people than myself. I always feel guilty buying things for myself.
Kristen
Kristen
Vanilla Latte
Vanilla Latte

Number of posts : 1823

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:47 am

Kristen wrote:Hardly ever! I like to spend money on other people than myself. I always feel guilty buying things for myself.

Same!

The other day I bought two hand bags (half priced!) and I felt so guilty that I had actually bought something for me. DH is under the assumption I buy things all the time, but it's HIS stuff and the boys stuff. So yes I go shopping, but hardly ever anything in the bags are for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Princess_Jez* Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:56 am

Ok I am not sure, coz my months vay depending on what I need - I get my hair done every 8 weeks, and I have been getting braz laser hair thing done, which i hadnt had done for like 5 months since the last (and there is only about 6-8 sessions of $99 - so in the long run saves me heaps! i love it!!), so i dont get nails, waxing or anything else done..however I do need my make up and hair things like shampoo and conditioner which i buy from hairmart in bulk - but the good stuff, and both hair and make up stuff lasts me ages, so every few months ill need to buy stuff..

I do like to buy clothes etc but try to in moderation (and after melb have done enough to last me a year!! but wont stop me from buying later in a few months haha)

As for house stuff I say its not MY stuff, I say its OURS heeh thats how I get away with it anyways! Razz

*Princess_Jez*
Barista
Barista

Number of posts : 3923

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBellie Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:27 pm

Hmmm I buy scrapbooking things, but I mainly buy things for the girls or DH. I may buy something if I need it. But I don't get my nails done anymore and hardly get my hair done.
KellieBellie
KellieBellie
Barista
Barista

Number of posts : 3221

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Kellies-Powder-Room_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Moski Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:06 pm

I hardly ever spend money on myself, but I spend a lot of money on Crooked Halo. Like, A LOT! Hahah!
Moski
Moski
Barista
Barista

Number of posts : 3826

http://www.crookedhalo.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by jezzy Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:07 pm

wow looks like were all the same...i dont really either i feel too bad! (esp since i contribute 0 to the family income!!) when i do spend money it tends to be something for the house too. oh actually i bought a couple of textbooks a couple of weeks ago haha - that count? see i have to buy stuff like that and occasionally 'work' clothes so i dont buy fun stuff or clothes i actually want!
jezzy
jezzy
Vanilla Latte
Vanilla Latte

Number of posts : 1839

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaynie78 Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Yeh I guess i spend money on myself..usualy to buy little cheapy tops or might be a lippy on special or something.. nothing hugely overpriced.. and I guess I would do that least once a week- fortnight..not always thoughDH has the more bigger ticketed items he likes to buy though he doesnt spend often so me spending small amounts frequently pans out to the same for him doing larger amounts less frequently..haha

But I enjoy more so buying stuff for other people..love shopping for DH is I see someting I know he needs or would like.. I think though once I have kids I would definately be spending the money more on them..
Jaynie78
Jaynie78

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty-mac Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:12 pm

Yeah, I do spend money on myself - usually clothes here and there (since I got fatter, I get really excited when I see something reasonably priced that fits and looks good!), makeup bits and bobs, hair clips, patterned tights (fishnets mainly, I love them!)... and I spend a fair bit on iTunes too. Not heaps usually, though, it's almost always less than $50 a pop if I do buy something for myself unless it's something I desperately need... I guess if I was to estimate what a spend, it would be about $50-100/month, so not too much.
kitty-mac
kitty-mac

Number of posts : 826

Back to top Go down

Post by roseygirl Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:17 am

basically the only money i spend on myself if for bad stuff...
smokes and alcohol...

i do get my nails done and stuff but my bestie does the mfor nothing... so my pamper sessions are free!!

other than that i'll splurge on clothes occassionally but... not much
roseygirl
roseygirl
Cappuccino
Cappuccino

Number of posts : 1014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down